View Profile bloominglove

All 34 Movie Reviews

9 w/ Responses

lol

Hey I have one of those d glasses... Let me just put them-- Holy cow shit!!!! lol

Meh...

It was cute but, not super... The song wasn't made by you. So, don't say "thanks i made the song all by myself"... This is a revision of Hachi's " THE WORLD END UMBRELLA". This is just your version of Minakata Kenkyuujo's original video so I'm not really going to say that it's creative. You should give credit to people too, you know. >_> But, I must say, it's a pretty good Miku song. :)

k3ltr0n responds:

I MADE THIS SONG ALL BY MYSELF

Spectacular!

Cute and funny! I love how Gobbles changes so many times and Flappers is just bad ass! :D

That was amazing! :D

I felt that this was singing to me! Even though it didn't even say a word!!! That's so cool! :) I'm going to watch it again and again!

SilverStitch responds:

I was hoping to have that effect~~
Glad you enjoied it~! ^,,^

Very awesome!

This is really cool! Very creative. :D

Awesome~!

This is very cute and I like the animation! I hate to fix my hair in the morning... :|

Happy + Sad = ???

My emotions are so messed up right now!!! I can't tell whether I'm trying to laugh or trying to think about the sad ending... :| It's like "Ah hahaha waaaaaaaaaaah!!!"

On the other note... I though this was awesome! It's like an awesome movie squished into minutes! :D

LOL!!!

I love this!!! This is the first time I saw any of your animation talking, nonetheless sing! AWESOME!!!

Adorable!

AWWWWWWWWW! That was so cute!!!!! I love it!!!

this was great!

I can't wait for the next one!!!! I just loved this!!! 10/10!

I'm lactose intolerant... But, I can't stop drinking milk... :T