View Profile bloominglove

All 41 Art Reviews

11 w/ Responses

I think...

I personal don't like to eat bacon... But, I like how it looks... lol. :P I like how you have the bold black lines in it and how you try to make it pop out with the shading! :D I say it looks cool!

It's not just a shoe!

You got details, texture, and depth in it! I love the shading and the colors you put into it! Watercolor can be hard to some people, but you got this in the bag! :)

People who think it's "just a shoe" shouldn't even be commenting in the Art Portal. This is art and people put time and effort in them!

LOVE!

I absolutely love love love this watercolor! I really like how you put so much details into everything!

FAV!

For making the characters look cooler then they already are, you get a fav from me!!! :)

Great!

I'm really digging that shading! I'm loving how you use your values!

I like it.

Great sketch! I think the lips need more shading thou. I love the expression on his face.

Awesome!!!

I love how her hair just pops out! The shading is great but, I think that you should darken the shading on her skin. Like under her hand.

This is such a detailed piece that I know I'd take for ever to do something so detailed!!! AMAZING!!!

Awesome

I really like the hair and the color!

Really cool!

I love the details and the color!!!

BlackUniGryphon responds:

Thank you!

*hugs*

Awesome!

Forget those others that can't tell what art is!
I think this is a great piece of work! I love the shading you put into this! The eyes, lips, and crown are awesome too!
But, I kinda agree with Sabtastic about the hair... I think that you should make the hair a little more flowing, instead of stiff and shinny... lol.

I'm lactose intolerant... But, I can't stop drinking milk... :T