Yummy☆Jelly Yummy☆Jelly

Sweet future bass! What can't you do? lol If you make music like this you might as well be popular on SoundCloud too! ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

SpeedoSausage responds:

i wish i could be popular enough to have it stolen and uploaded to youtube channels that post futurebass with pictures of cute anime girls in the video

A mournful soul A mournful soul

Make me think of the end of a movie where main character was just kill and there is a flash back on his life before the movie ends. :) Like the ending of American Beauty.

BlazingDragon responds:

I haven't seen that movie, but I'll have to check it out!

By the way, your art is lovely. You are very talented. :)

[Jay T] - Poundcake! [Jay T] - Poundcake!

This is AWESOME!!! Would love to hear more of your work here on Newgrounds~! :D

Ash Vs. Red (Audio-Comic) Ash Vs. Red (Audio-Comic)

nice...

Nice voice acting! But, I wouldn't call it slightly based off... It was almost exactly based off the comic... http://teh-akuma-yoru.deviantart.com/
art/Pokemon-One-Up-d-178954047?q=gall ery%3Ateh-akuma-yoru%2F25292015&qo=9

Seymour responds:

was wondering where that link ran off to

Rucklo - Drunk Rucklo - Drunk

Morning

Instead of thinking about this when you are drunk it reminds me of waking up early in the morning.

What I'm imagining:
It's autumn, as the sunlight fades each morning, you wake up to a darker and dimmer room. It's a slow start, but you mange to get out of bed and drag yourself to your bathroom. You flick on the lights, the sudden brightness hurts your eyes and you are blinded for a minute. As your eyes adjust to the lights you use the toilet, brushed your teeth, and get dressed. When you are done, you make your way into the kitchen. The sun still isn't fully out yet. Whatever little light that was coming into your window projected a pale blue-grey color on the walls. There was just enough of it so that you didn't need the turn on your kitchen lights. You go to the coffee maker and make a new batch of coffee for yourself. When the coffee is finished brewing you pour yourself a cup and take a seat. As you take your first sip, the sun pikes up and slowly lights your kitchen.

This took be 30 seconds to think up, but it took a lot longer to write it out... :|

Lots of people find this review helpful!
Rucklo responds:

lol. personally i hate early mornings. when the alarm goes off, i sometimes find myself cursing out loud, similiar to "go to fucking hell shit piss" or whatever comes to mind.

thanks for the inspiring review, man! :D

[Take It Slow] [Take It Slow]

Incredible!!!

I love this song so much! :D I also love your voice! You have a very nice and soothing voice! :D
I wish a could marry you~! :P

fishfood2021 responds:

Well that's adorable lol. Thanks for reviewing :)

Breakfast Song Breakfast Song

This is..........

...........SO EPIC!!! IT'S CUTE AND CATCHY!!!

Ambient Evening Ambient Evening

I love it!!!

This is a wonderful piece! I can listen to this for hours!!!

BlazingDragon responds:

:D Thanks

Somewhere Over The Rainbow! Somewhere Over The Rainbow!

XD Hahaha!!!

Lol!!! I was thinking that this would be a nice soft song but I was soooooo off!!! XD It really surprised me!!! It's really funny and I think that it's awesome! You changed a sweet song into something fun to hear!!! :3 10/10

giftedbuttwisted responds:

Well yeah of course, the original sucked balls. We're here to rip tight little Dorothy a new asshole XD

Tea and Crumpets Tea and Crumpets

Awesomeness!

I love this!!! It's cute and I love the title!!!